Summer Program 2016
Spanish Immersion for Middle and Upper School Students
Naturanda's summer programs provide students with a unique adventure that they will remember for a lifetime. Students will practice and improve their Spanish, while experiencing a new culture from a local's perspective. Through fully-immersive, authentic hands-on activities, students will be exposed to Spanish culture and language, in a setting that fosters learning by doing. We offer this program at two locations in Southern Spain, Sevilla and Ronda. Both include lessons during the day, activities, side trips and home stays. Our Sevilla program also includes an internship opportunity.
Students will practice Spanish through fun and engaging hands-on activities, such a cooking workshops.
The program is enriched with side trips and excursions in the region, from picturesque small towns to National Parks.
Students will have the opportunity to participate in an internship with us, both at the office and on tours.
- Airfare from New York City
- Two weeks Program in Sevilla
- 3 hours of Spanish class, Monday to Friday
- Accommodation with host families in double or triple rooms in Sevilla
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Private airport transfer in Spain
- All visits, activities, tours and admissions in the program
- Applicable service fees and taxes