Spring Break Packing List
The weather in Spain in March is very similar to New York’s weather in May, mid 40s in the morning and late evening, and 60s-70s during the day, with occasional rain showers. It is usually warmer in the south.
- You will want to dress in layers so bring cardigans, sweaters, sweatshirts, T-Shirts, polo shirts.
- Shorts for hiking and hanging out
- Pair of long pants or jeans
- Flip-flops for shower or getting up at night.
- Sneakers and one nice pair of shoes
- Jacket or light coat (gets cool in the evening)
- Light rain gear
- Hats and sunglasses
- Bug spray
- Prescription meds (pack at least 2-day supply in carry-on)
- Dramamine or any other motion sickness remedy
- Day pack / Back pack
- Water bottle
- Toiletry items